We actually had some sun the other day so Jim and I decided to make the most of it and enjoy it while it lasted. Jim cooked up some burgers and sausages on the grill and we sat outside and played with the dogs for a bit. We were able to get them to sit still long enough for a few pictures. Don't be fooled though we had to attempt about 30 shots to get these 3, and behind the camera Jim is holding the tennis ball in order for them to "sit" and "stay". Regardless of how it happened, I was very happy with the results.
Miss Beasley McCollum age 4 1/2
Miss Bledsoe McCollum age 3 1/2
Sisters

Miss Bledsoe McCollum age 3 1/2
Sisters
As much as these two drive me nuts sometimes, I could not love them more. Even if these calm moments are few and far between these two faces can always help put a smile on mine.
PS: don't be surprised if these pictures show up on this years Christmas card. As I said its very hard to get them to sit still for a picture :)



No comments:
Post a Comment