Sunday, January 9, 2011
Out with the old, in with the new...
Well, its a new year, and I for one could not be happier to see 2010 end! Not gonna lie, it was one of the most challenging years I have ever had to deal with and I am very excited to start 2011 with a clean slate and to see what happens next. I have never been big on new years resolutions as I don't really see the point in waiting for a new year to make a change, or start something, or stop something that you want to do. With that being said I am adopting a new slogan for myself this year. "A new year, a new you!" Clever I know but hey whatever works, right? Basically what that means is I am going to keep working on bettering myself. Physically, mentally, emotionally, and psychologically. I am going to continue to work out, I am going to continue to read and learn and grow, I am going to continue to strive to do my best at work, and continue to develop my relationships with friends, family and co-workers. With this comes resolutions of sorts but if I fail one day I don't want it be an excuse to not try again tomorrow, so hence not calling them new years resolutions. I want these to be solutions to what was plaguing me in the past, and I want 2011 to be the start of a healthy and happy new me. So here's to making this year the best one yet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Sounds fantastic! I love the concept. You go girl!
Post a Comment